Key Responsibilities & Duties
Entry-level position thatis primarily responsible for the installation and maintenance of analog and IPCCTV systems and assisting Information Systems during daily operations
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Meet with Loss Prevention and IS Supervisors daily to receive areas of concentration and special assignments.
- Perform all delegated tasks assigned by Loss Prevention and Information Services management.
- Adhere to Corporate standards as stated in departmental training manual.
- Must have 2– 4 years of experience in Designing, configuring, and installation of analog and digital CCTV systems