Key Responsibilities & Duties
Create visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphic elements and tools.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Graphic Design Skills,
- Layout Skills,
- Creative Services,
- Customer Focus,
- Attention to Detail,
- Desktop Publishing Tools,
- Acute Vision
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Must have 2– 4 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Preferable from Agency.