Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Recruitments : Handling entire Recruitment process, recruitment through conducting walk-in interviews, through newspaper advertisement, through job portals, internal references and using other sources
- Making and sending offer/ appointment letters/ incrementletters
- Induction and Orientation : Completing joining forms, collection of education proofs, previous employment proofs, joining forms
- Handling employee Grievances and conveying them to management/country manager/ director in timely manner
- Maintain every staffs personal records file, update that fromtime to time which will contain all the Xeroxes of letters issued to them,their identity proofs, address proofs with signatures of staff.
- Maintenance of all Job descriptions for various positions updated as per specific country needs.
- Must have excellent Presentation Skills,
- Must be good in maintaining Client Relationships.
- Must have go getter attitude with Emphasizing Excellence & Energy Level.
- Must have good Negotiation & Prospecting Skills.
- Must have 0 – 2 years of experience in Recruitment.