Key Responsibilities & Duties
Soft Skills Trainer, will be responsible for creating training materialsand delivering training and imparting your knowledge and expertise.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom clients for the next step of their career path and support their personal development;
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations of employees and business
- Conduct effective training sessions on soft skills topics, deploy a wide variety of training methods;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals;
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in training and development and implement them in trainings delivering.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques;
- Previous commercial training/mentoring experience with a passion for training;
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting;
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles;
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences;
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle;
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation and coaching skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Effective organizational skills;
- Dedicated personality working in a dynamic environment;
- Must have 2– 5 years of experience in Soft Skills Training.
- Professional soft skills training qualification and experience;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint in particular);
- Proficiency in English (upper – intermediate level)