Leadership ReportAvailability: in stock
Different Types of Leaderships
Leadership is an instrumental factor in an organisation’s failure or success. Research has shown that the quality of leadership can account for at least 30 percent of a company’s bottom line.
There are 15 or more different types of leaderships such as :
Visionary Leadership, Coaching Leadership, Affiliative Leadership, Democratic Leadership, Pacesetting Leadership, Commanding Leadership, Bureaucratic Leadership, Charismatic Leadership, Task-oriented Leadership, People-oriented Leadership, Transformational Leadership, Transactional Leadership, Innovative Leadership, Servant Leadership, Situational Leadership.
The tool will run through all the 15 types of leadership styles and print out the report:
- Best 3 Leadership roles of a person.
- Detailed comparison of your leadership skills: Run through all the types of leadership that you exhibit based on the competencies and traits mapped with detailed explanation of each type of leadership competencies.
- Compare all your leadership skills in a chart as a summary to see where is your best fit leadership.
- A recommendation in which sector your best leadership skills can be used.
- A recommendation in which sector your best leadership skills cannot be used.
- Training Need Analysis of the selected leadership style for further improvement and development.