- Content writers are basically those individuals who are indulged in professional content writers producing interactive content for online use.
- Typically internet-savvy individuals who write articles, blogs, reviews which also includes various other forms of web materials.
- Their profession is basically to monitor all the search engines and what keywords are being searched by the people when they visit websites.
- Ensure that the content they have written relevant to their organization is good enough for the consumers to generate their interests.
- They should very much be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Their content also includes ebooks, podcasts etc.
- Content writers also use HTML, CSS, JAVA to get the content ready for the websites.
- They also ensure that they set the tone for any site which they are writing for. This is possible only when they do quite a lot of research work over the internet and later on, decide which content to include and which ones to exclude.
Keyskills : Content Writing
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Salary : 3 Lac to 4 Lac
Employment Type : Permanent/Full Time Job
No Of Vacencies : 1
Qualifiction :Graduation / Diploma
Course :B.Tech / B.E
Specialization :Computer Science
Candidate Description :
- Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
- Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to the requirements.
- Must have some experience in SEO writing and internet research. They also demand some experience with online marketing and lead generation.
- Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
Besides, a content writer is a passionate knowledge gainer who writes about various topics and many types of businesses. The ability to transform the complex data into a much more understandable or user-friendly format is an essential ingredient of a content writer.