We are looking for UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work with Backend Engineers to build features and ship experiments.
- A creative and resourceful problem-solver.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and coBTECHmmunicate front-end best practices.
- Find and answer performance issues.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Knowledge of Gulp, Babel.
- Good to have: Experience and good knowledge of SPA development.
- Knowledge of developing cross platform/browser compatible production ready solutions.
- B.Tech & MCA (Full Time).
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Salary : 4 Lac to 9 Lac
Employment Type : Permanent/Full Time Job
No Of Vacancies : 5
Qualification : Graduation / Diploma,Graduation / Diploma
Course :B.Tech / B.E,M.Tech
Specialization : Computer Science
Candidate Description :