- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing & designing software, (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with the team.
- Graduation and course in Graphics.